Enter the ASEAN Impact Challenge 2016
Deadline: July 31, 2016
ASEAN Impact Challenge is a regional challenge designed for impact driven innovators within the ASEAN region. The challenge is open to innovations with the potential and capacity to develop and scale, while providing long-term solutions and impact on pressing community, social and environmental issues around the theme of Innovations for Urban Impact.
Two innovations from each ASEAN country with a proven innovation and impact model will be given the opportunity to pitch their revolutionary initiatives to a group of entrepreneurs, investors, corporations and city authorities. Selection of the National Finalists and the Best Innovation For Impact 2016 Winner(s) will be determined at the sole discretion of the judges and organisers.
Applications may be submitted in any of these categories:
- Early-Stage Innovation Social innovations with proposals, ideas, concepts and prototypes with the potential to deliver long-term solutions and impact on pressing community, social and environmental issues.
- Scale-Stage Innovation Proven social innovations with the potential and capacity to increase impact by expanding its beneficiary base.
- National Finalist Teams’ travel and accommodation expenses during their visit to Kuala Lumpur for the Regional Challenge will be reimbursed.
- Each team should comprise a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 5 members.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that he/she/they:
- Hold a valid passport;
- Obtains a visa or any other necessary travel authorisations;
- Applies for medical insurance as necessary.
- All team members must be aged 18 and above at the time of submitting the Application Form;
- Teams must be available to attend all activities on the dates mentioned on the Challenge website.
- Application should be made in English using the Application Form;
- All compulsory sections of the Application Form must be completed. Teams failing to do so will not be considered in the shortlisting process;
- Once Entries are submitted, they will not be returned and will not be accessible online. Please remember to keep a copy for yourself.
For more information, visit ASEAN Impact Challenge 2016.