Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
Deadline: September 15, 2016
The Film4Climate Global Video Competition invites filmmakers to showcase their talents and create a Public Service Advertisement (PSA) or a Short Film about climate action. The videos should show a personal climate change narrative:
- What does climate change mean to you?
- What are you doing to solve the climate challenge?
- What is your climate message to the world?
- First-prize winners of the 14-17 age group will receive video equipment and software for each category, Public Service Advertisement or Short Film;
- First, Second and Thirds Prize winners of the 18-35 age group will receive cash prizes in two categories (Public Service Advertisement and Short Film);
- People’s Choice Award: Given to the most popular video as determined by likes through the video gallery;
- MENA Special Award: Given to the best entry by a participant from the Middle East and North Africa region;
- Presenting Partner Special Prizes: Given to outstanding contributions selected by the Connect4Climate team or representatives of the Presenting Partners;
- Price on Carbon Pollution Award for best entry dealing with the topic of carbon pricing and cost of climate change.
- Open to filmmakers between the ages of 14-35 years old from all over the world.
- Technical expertise
- Innovation, originality and impact
For more information and application, visit Film4Climate Competition 2016.