Deadline: August 31, 2016
Is your startup driving the digital future of Africa? Apply for the Africa Tech Now Village and stand a chance to showcase your startup during the International CES. Africa Tech Now is the #1 event showcasing the African tech ecosystem at International CES.
Africa Tech Now Village will offer promising African Startups the ability to demonstrate their innovations during the show. Being the world’s largest tech event, CES is an incredible place to get exclusive access to investors, buyers, clients and business partners.
Eligibility/ Selection Criteria
The competition is open to technology start-ups based in Africa with the aim of selecting the most promising ones. The selected start-ups will have the unique opportunity to exhibit their tech innovations in Las Vegas and get international exposure. The applications will be reviewed by a panel of international experts who will select the 10 best start-ups. The winners will be announce at the end of September.
- Your start-up must be a registered company not older than 3 years
- Your product / service / app must be a ground-breaking innovation.
- Your product / service / app must be applicable to the consumer technology space.
- Your innovation should be in the following fields : IOT, Robotics, Drones, 3D printing, E-health, EdTech, virtual reality, E-commerce, Cloud computing, App economy.
- Special attention will be given to “Tech changing the world” innovations : innovations contributing to sustainability & inclusion.
- Special attention will also be given to start-ups that stand out in the field of Transport, Tourism & Technology. Air France as a partner will offer flight tickets to 3 start-ups among the 10 selected as part of the Air France Award.
- Before CES: workshop trainings;
- At CES: Participation as an exhibitor or a visitor; Invitation to VIP networking events.
How to Apply
Apply online here.
For more information, visit Africa Tech Now Village.