Enter the Photo Kenya Masterpieces 2016
Deadline: July 31, 2016
The Photo Kenya Masterpieces 2016 seek to recognize outstanding and creative photography work among photographers in Kenya. The award concentrates more on creative genres in photography namely Architecture and Interiors, Wildlife and Conservation, Commercial/Advertising, Landscape/Environmental, Weddings, Street Photography, Fashion Photography, Travel and Phone Photography.
- A total of 10 category winners and one overall winner shall receive certificates, trophies and other prizes on the Masterpieces Cocktail night on August 19, 2016 (World Photography Day).
- Second position and third position shall receive certificates as well.
- All entries must be single entries (series not allowed).
- To participate you must be 18 years or above, have a valid Kenyan ID or passport.
- Photographs must be in digital format. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into the masterpieces.
- All digital files must be 8 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a landscape orientation) or 1,600 pixels tall (if portrait orientation).
- You can only submit photos taken between January 2014 and July 31, 2016.
- You can only submit 2 entries per category, and in a maximum of 4 categories. Any additional entries will be automatically disqualified. You cannot enter the same photo more than once.
- See more requirement.
- All masterpiece entries must be sent via email to email@example.com and must be accompanied by the following details:
- Your name
- Your mobile number
- Title of each photo
- Accurate, sufficient and complete caption for each photo
- Please read the technical details under contest rules and ensure your submission photos meet the technical requirements. It is highly recommended that you send all your entries in one email;
- You will get an email notification upon successful submission of your entry/entries.
- 1st July 2016 – Opening of entry submissions
- 20th July – Unveiling of Judges
- 31st July – Closing of entries
- 1st -7th August – Judging
- 12th August – Announcement of Finalists
- 19th August – Award Cocktail
For more information, visit Photo Kenya Masterpieces.