Enter the International Student Poster Competition 2016
Deadline: October 30, 2016
Submit entries for the 9th International Student Poster Competition. This year the Council of International Student Poster Competition decided to put accent on the issue of the crisis of the “Identity”. They invite students to do their creative work, make buzz and create messages that will inspire many, to engage maybe few but to contribute to raising the awareness. People, both in and outside the design and cultural community, are encouraged to join this movement!
- Two poster winners will be awarded with equal prizes:
- Participation in jury work 2017 at the 10. Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expenses);
- Organization of poster exhibition in Museum of City of Skopje during SPF 2017;
- ICOGRADA Certificate.
- The competition is only for students of the faculties/academies/colleges of art and design registered at an educational institution only for art and design including disciplines such as fine arts, graphic design, communication design, visual communication, media design and other related disciplines;
- There is no limit for nationality;
- Students may either register for the competition individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent;
- Each participant may enter a maximum of three posters;
- Team entries are allowed; teams may consist a maximum of 3 students. If a team entry wins the competition, the prize will be equally split among all team members. Each group may enter a maximum of three poster visuals;
- ISPC is free of charge poster competition.
- The jury will adhere to criteria based on: creativity, originality, aesthetics, communicability and excellence of execution.
- The poster should promote the topic and promote a solution/concept to a wider international audience;
- The poster should preferably be in English, however, poster texts in all other languages will be accepted;
- Submit your poster due to following terms:
- Printable JPG in B3 format (350x500mm) with the resolution of 300 dpi with CMYK color setting;
- Single file can not exceed 10MB;
- All used fonts should be in outlines or rasterized;
- No copyrighted material may be used for the design;
- The organizers will reserve the right to utilize the contributed visuals for presentation and media use and to reproduce all entries for promotional purposes within the framework of the international promotional activities and campaigns.
For more information, visit International Student Poster Competition 2016.