Apply to the AFRINIC-25 Fellowship 2016 (Funded)
Deadline: August 28, 2016
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-25 meeting to be held in Mauritius, from November 25 – 30, 2016. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
- Assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast) for the AFRINIC Plenary including the AFRINIC trainings to the last day of the event.
- Should be a resident of Africa;
- Must not necessarily be an AFRINIC member;
- Must not necessarily have a technical background;
- Are willing to help AFRINIC staff onsite;
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your organisation/country.
Fill the application form and submit before August 29, 2016, 00:00 UTC.
- 03 August 2016: Open Call for fellowship applications
- 28 August 2016: Close of applications
- 12 September 2016: Notification to selected fellows
- 23 September 2016: Deadline for acceptance by awarded fellow
- 27 September 2016: Final announcement and publication of the fellowship list
For more information, visit AFRINIC-25 Fellowship.