International Society for the Performing Arts Global Fellowship 2017
Deadline: September 1, 2016
The application cycle for the 2017 International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship is now open! The Global Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from around the globe.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities. Since the program’s inception in 2007, ISPA has invested over $240,000 in 112 Fellowship participants from 43 countries.
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits;
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2017 Congress (January 10 – 12, 2017);
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 9, 2017);
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD);
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program.
- Open to applicants from all regions of the world, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies;
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts;
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2017 ISPA Congress, January 10 – 12, 2017, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 9, 2017;
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past.
For more information, visit ISPA Fellowship 2017.