Registration Open for the European Commisssion Traineeship 2017
Deadline: August 31, 2016
Registration is open for the March 2017 Traineeship Sesssion in the European Commission. Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc. If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
A typical trainee’s daily work mainly consists of:
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings;
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries;
- Running projects.
- You will receive a monthly grant of approximately €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).