Dan David Prize Scholarships 2017
Deadline: March 10, 2017
Application is open for the Dan David Prize Scholarships 2017. The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers of exceptional promise in the chosen fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships to students at Tel Aviv University.
- Scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation;
- Ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year’s chosen fields, please read the field definitions on the website carefully before filling out the form;
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again.
- Complete the application form;
- The following documents are required for complete application:
- A full curriculum vitae of the applicant (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb);
- A one-two page description of the applicant’s doctoral/postdoctoral research project (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb);
- A list of the applicant’s publications (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb);
- Three separate letters of recommendation, on official letterhead and signed, by recognized scholars in the field, one of which is the doctoral/postdoctoral supervisor (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb) Applicants/Recommenders are requested to go to Recommendation Submission Form to attach the recommendation letters. In addition, originals must be received by March 10, 2017, via regular post to: Ms. Smadar Fisher, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O.Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
- Signed authorization by the university, on official letterhead, stating that the applicant is a registered doctoral student/postdoctoral researcher, whose research has been approved. (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb) In addition, original must be received by March 10, 2017, via regular post to: Ms. Smadar Fisher, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O.Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
- The requested information must be entered in English only.
- The required documents should be submitted via the Dan David Prize website only.
- For inquiries, please contact email@example.com, tel: +972-3-6406614
Confirmation of successful submission is provided electronically and a copy of the application material is sent to the applicant by email.
For more information, visit Dan David Prize Scholarships 2017.