“Name Your Hero” Essay Competition 2017
The Dan David Prize, in conjunction with The Dov Lautman Unit for Science Oriented Youth at Tel Aviv University has initiated the “Name Your Hero” Essay Competition for High School Youth throughout Israel. High school students are encouraged to make a difference and present their choice of candidate and/or suggestions for fields, to the mutual benefit of the Dan David Prize and the students; the fields selected for a given year are influenced by the students’ input and the students’ scholarship and creative writing skills are advanced.
- Monetary prizes will be awarded for outstanding essays!
- Open to High School Students in the 9th – 12th grades, who are imaginative and want to make a difference.
- In the first stage, you will be requested to submit your suggestion for a field or candidate, backing your suggestion with detailed supporting arguments;
- Should you pass this stage successfully, you will be invited to a one-day writing workshop at Tel Aviv University to assist you in the writing of your final essay.
- For submissions and queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winners will be announced within the framework of the Dan David Prize Ceremony at Tel Aviv University.
For more information, visit “Name your Hero” Essay Competition.