AGCO Africa Ambassador Contest 2017 (Funded trip to Berlin, Germany + $10,000 Award)
Deadline: October 31, 2016
Are you passionate about the future of Africa? Can you see that agriculture is vital to Africa’s prosperity? If the answer is yes to all the questions, you could be the kind of person AGCO is looking for to be the next Africa Ambassador. AGCO is one of the global leaders in farm equipments and they are working hard to help transform African agriculture through inclusive and sustainable farm mechanization.
- $10,000.00 cash award at the beginning of the one-year contract;
- Reimbursement for all reasonable traveling expenses solely related to participation as the AGCO Africa Ambassador;
- Hosting the AGCO Africa Summit on January 16, 2017 in Berlin, Germany;
- Responsibility in regular reporting (bi-weekly) about trends and developments in African agriculture and economy as well as AGCO‘s activities in Africa on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube in posts, uploads and video messages during the one year contract period (when appropriate, participation at AGCO events in Africa).
- Applicant should be minimum twenty-one (21) years old;
- Show proof of African origin and valid passport from a country on the continent of Africa;
- Be Fluent in spoken English;
- Have some experience with speaking in front of a large audience;
- Have no record of criminal behavior including crimes of moral turpitude or which might bring AGCO into disrepute;
- Have no membership in extreme, radical or violent groups including but not limited to groups which advocate the violent overthrow of any government;
- Have no human rights offenses;
- Must be available to participate in the AGCO Africa Summit (January 16, 2017);
- Must be eligible to receive a visa to enter Germany during the Event;
- May not be an employee or immediate family member of an employee with AGCO.
- Interested participants may enter the Program by creating and submitting a video of themselves explaining why they should be chosen to act as the AGCO Africa Ambassador to Germany during the Event;
- The video must not contain obscenities or other objectionable content;
- Eligible Participants may enter as many times as they choose so long as each Submission offers different content and perspective from a previous Submission by the Eligible Participant;
- Multiple entries of the same Submission will result in disqualification;
- Your video should be uploaded on the Youtube page as a video response to the contest video, posted on the AGCO Africa Ambassador Facebook page or Twitter page or sent directly via email to [email protected]
- Submissions must be no less than thirty (30) seconds and/or no more than three (3) minutes in length.
For more information, visit AGCO Africa Ambassador Contest.