Facebook Advertising Scholarship Program 2017
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Many young entrepreneurs dream of owning a business, running a website or starting a mobile app but have limited funds to start. With the hurdle of student fees and homework, many student entrepreneurs have no choice but to forestall their dreams. The AdvertiseMint Advertising and Marketing Scholarship Program was created to help students jump start their businesses while in school by utilizing Facebook advertising. AdvertiseMint – a Facebook advertising agency believes in helping passionate, hardworking, and talented students achieve their dream of starting their own business.
- $2,500 Total Scholarship made up of the following:
- $1,000 Scholarship (applied directly to tuition)
- $1,000 in Free Facebook Advertising Credits
- $500 in Free Facebook Agency Services
Services include Facebook ad account management, copywriting, graphic design, and video editing, among other services and can be used on anything to help the students business become more successful. Winner(s) will also be featured in AdvertiseMint’s website and social media pages.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 18 to 25.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States by selection date or enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States during the time of submission.
- Applicant must submit one submission per person.
- Average GPA must be 2.0 or higher.
- Scholarship winner(s) will be selected by the employees of AdvertiseMint based on creativity, business idea and attention to detail regarding their business idea.
- Winning submission selected by January 31, 2017.
- Complete the following social media survey – Take the Survey
- Create a video pitch that is under 90 seconds that answers the following questions:
- What is your business idea?
- Tell us about your customers?
- What makes your business better or different?
- How will your business idea make a positive impact to society?
- What makes you the best choice to receive this scholarship?
Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
- Complete the application form
For more information, visit Facebook Advertising Scholarship.