Tigo Digital Changemakers Competition 2016 (Prize of GHS 70,000)
Deadline: October 25, 2016
Are you a social entrepreneur who is working to improve the lives of children and society in a big way? Are you using digital tools and technology to scale up and maximize your impact? Do you have an innovative idea to change the world, the passion, and the drive to create this change? Then apply for the Tigo Digital Changemakers Competition 2016.
In 2016, Tigo is looking for solutions that fit one of the following themes:
- Digital Inclusion
- Two winners are awarded a cash prize of GHS 70,000 each and a support programme which includes professional coaching, and mentoring from Tigo and our non-profit partner Reach for Change to help you develop your initiative.
- Open to social entrepreneurs with different kinds of programmes. Entrepreneurs who don’t have digital at the core of their operation can apply, as long as there is the potential for digital technology to be used in a way that increases the impact of their work;
- The use of digital technological solutions can be demonstrated in one or more of the following ways:
- Utilizing mobile, broadband, digital and/or information technology, as part of the solution;
- Have the potential to use mobile broadband, digital and/or information technology to improve the quality or scale of the social impact;
- Promote connectivity and access to communications, particularly to underserved populations or has the potential of doing so.