Global Addictest Fellowship (GAF) Program – Rabat, Morocco
Deadline: On a Rolling Basis
The Global Addictest Fellowship (GAF) Program serves to enhance the learning experiences of the students at Addictest Center in Rabat, Morocco. GAFs are highly motivated recent college graduates, or gap year students, with an interest in education. GAFs undergo teacher training with an emphasis on working with the high-school students applying to American universities. All the work you will be doing will be in English.
Being a GAF is an opportunity to gain teaching experience and make an impact. You will get to coach and accompany motivated high-school students. You will see them make it to college, all while in the beautiful Morocco. There are two options: a one-year full-time position or two years full-time position. This is an opportunity to culturally immerse yourself in Morocco. Other perks include learning/reinforcing french or Arabic. While GAFs’ activities vary, common services that GAFs provide are to lead in-class writing workshops, SAT prep, counseling students, facilitate small-group discussions, hold one-on-one meetings with students, and organize review and study sessions.
- Full-time paid position;
- Opportunity to make an impact on people’s life. Almost like an improved paid volunteer position;
- Subsidized housing and food;
- Complementary classes in Arabic or French.
- Throughout their tenure at Addictest, GAFs also have access to resources for independent professional growth and receive substantial support for their development as educators and emerging scholars.
- Open to recent college graduates, or gap year students, with an interest in education.
Application is on a rolling basis. Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
For more information, visit Global Addictest Fellowship (GAF) Program.