Venture into Management Program 2017 in Nigeria (Fully Funded)
Deadline: December 16, 2016
The Venture into Management Program (ViMP) is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce select members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for Management. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The program led by facilitators from The Lagos Business School (LBS), includes stimulating classroom sessions, case studies, panel discussions, networking, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants will present solutions to real world case studies. Participants also engage in a community service project at local primary schools.
- Accommodation, housing and transportation are provided by JAN.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corper, or just finished (October 2016);
- Must be 27 years or younger (Born 1989 or later);
- Must have excellent academic records;
- Possess proven interest in general management;
- Have a track-record of leadership;
- Participation in JAN E-learning course will be an added advantage to be shortlisted for the program.
The following materials are needed for application:
- Completed application form
- Proof of service
For more information, visit ViMP 2017.