Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarships 2017/18
Deadline: April 30, 2017
The Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships is offered to highly motivated and exceptional African students. The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high. Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
- Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
- Candidates should be currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa;
- Should have evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree);
- Be committed to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme;
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return;
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK;
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
- Download the Application form and return it by post, fax or e-mail to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
- Please note: Scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional). Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
For more information, visit Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarships.