Vodacom Learnership Programme 2017 for South Africans
Deadline: January 8, 2017
Vodacom is currently offering opportunities for applicants who are people with disabilities to acquire a National Diploma in IT Systems Development (NQF 4). During the 12 month placement you will receive invaluable experience working within Vodacom on a variety of interesting projects. The job is full time and on fixed term contract. The base location for this role is Vodacom Midrand.
Vodacom is a leading African mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 60 million customers. From their roots in South Africa, they have grown their mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, DRC, Mozambique and Lesotho.
- Candidate must be a South African citizen who have recently finished matric and have always been interested in working for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa;
- They must be with a valid ID;
- Aged between 18 – 35 years;
- Ideal candidate should have time management skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, passion and flexibility;
- This learnership is ONLY open to people with disabilities. A medical certificate confirming disability from a registered medical practitioner will be required.
For more information, visit Vodacom Learnership Program.