Alexander Forbes Group Learnership Programme 2017
Deadline: January 6, 2017
Alexander Forbes is looking for all who are young, gifted and ready to take on their financial and insurance industry. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Learnership programme at one of South Africa’s leading financial services provider. The program requires the following behavioural competencies:
- Client Service Orientation;
- Ability to manage expectations;
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, management & clients;
- Ability to work in and as part of a team;
- Self awareness;
- Professional, honest and accountable;
- Disciplined in being able to follow documented procedures and processes;
- Responsible & accountable;
- Accuracy and Attention to detail;
- Deadline driven;
- Stress Management;
- No criminal record or negative credit record;
- Not currently enrolled in any formal full time studies.
- Monthly classroom-based theoretical learning;
- Application of theory at the workplace;
- A qualification for successful completion of the programme.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old;
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and two South African Languages with, minimum of 60%;
- Financial related degree advantageous;
- Be computer literate (outlook, excel (basic to advance) and word (basic));
- Have excellent oral & written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to manage change.
For application and more information, visit Alexander Forbes Group Internship Programme 2017.