KPMG Undergraduate & Graduate Internship Program 2017
Deadline: January 31, 2017
Applications are ongoing for the KPMG Undergraduate & Graduate Internship Program 2017. KPMG Nigeria is looking for highly motivated undergraduates and graduates to provide them with an opportunity to work in a conducive and challenging environment that presents practical insights into various businesses.
- Be below 24 years of age;
- Possess SSCE/A level credits or equivalen in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting;
- Be on the track of First Class or a Second Class Upper grade in any discipline, with an official transcript indicating the most recent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Have completed at least the second year of the university program, but must not be in a final year;
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Be below 26 years of age;
- Possess SSCE/A level credits or equivalent, in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting;
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper grade in any discipline (first degree) – CGPA Transcript required;
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program;
- Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and an interview assessment.
Please send all applications to [email protected] with 2017 Internship Recruitment clearly stated as the subject of your mail on or before the deadline.
Note that only eligible applicants will be shortlisted.
For more information, visit KPMG Internship.