Future Agro Challenge Global Championships 2017
Deadline: January 13, 2017
Applications are open for the 2017 Future Agro Challenge Global Championship. The Future Agro Challenge (FAC) is a global competition that discovers innovative fundable food and agribusiness startups from various corners of the globe addressing national, regional and global challenges. FAC provides key tools and opportunities to help them grow their business and expand them into new markets.
Future Agro Challenge supports agro visionaries, farmers, manufacturers, and distributors from countries across several continents. Exciting innovations are disrupting the status quo. The Future Agro Challenge celebrates passion and ideas by creating an environment to showcase transformative innovations and inspiring entrepreneurs.
The most promising innovators are selected from the national winners to compete in the Global Championships. Innovators have the opportunity to participate in sessions and hot discussions on the latest entrepreneurship trends & best practices, network with entrepreneurs, investors, startups, policy makers & stakeholders from all over the world and claim the title of “Agribusiness of the Year”!
FAC seeks ideas to advance Agtech, Agriculture Production and Processing, Nutrition & Health, Agriculture Biotech, Biofuels, Evergreen Practices, Robotics and Precision Agriculture, Agro Logistics, Farmer Incomes, Education, Agrotourism, Safety & Health, and Packaging.
Future Agro Challenge addresses the future of healthy food from the farmer to the consumer, and furthers the agricultural revolution that is underway.
The winner will have the opportunity to be awarded as the best agro innovator of the year and will receive ample media attention. Additional resources to help increase clientele basis of the winning startup will be announced soon! Stay tuned!
In order to participate, startups need to meet the following criteria:
- Exists no longer than 5 years
- Be proficient in the English language
- Have a scalable and innovative business idea or model
- Idea / concept: idea clearly explained
- Pitching skills: persuasive and capturing presenting of idea
- Innovation: breakthrough in idea, business model, or design
- Scalability: does this business idea have a market potential globally or regionally. What is the capability of creating job positions
- Health: a healthy process for production or consumption
- Design: innovative in design
For more information, visit Future Agro Challenge.