Deadline: February 20, 2017
Miracle Corners of the World (MCW) will host a regional conference in Peja, Kosovo from April 28-30, 2017. The conference brings together youth from Europe and the Middle East, united by the goal of creating positive change in their communities. The 3-day conference will focus on creating a unique action plan to address an issue around the topics of youth unemployment, education, and gender in his/her community. Workshops, lectures, and experiential learning will make up the conference.
The following costs will be covered during the program:
- Housing on the evenings of April 27, 28 and 29, 2017;
- 3 meals per day from April 28-30, 2017;
- Travel to and from Prishtina International Airport (PRN) to Kosovo Park Hotel.
MCW will not cover flight costs related to the attendance of the program for participants. If you wish to receive transportation to and from the Prishtina Airport you must let MCW know your flight details by April 17, 2017. Please book flights so you will be able to attend the conference starting at 9:00 AM on April 28 until 17:00 on April 30.
- Currently living in European or Middle Eastern countries;
- Be between the ages of 18-26 years old;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Demonstrate commitment to his/her community;
- Identify an issue faced by his/her community he/she would like to address;
- Project must address an issue in one of the following topic areas: youth unemployment, education, and gender;
- Submit completed application on or before February 20, 2017
Complete the online application form.
- December 23, 2016: Application Opens
- February 20, 2017: Application Closes
- March 3, 2017: Acceptances Sent
- March 10, 2017: Confirm Participation
- April 28-30, 2017: Young Leaders Conference
For more information, visit MCW Young Leaders Conference.