Deadline: January 21, 2017
The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at attracting qualified candidates to fill positions in selected areas. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young and mid-career professionals. A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique and exciting opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals who have a passion for international development. As a staff member at the Bank Group, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the effort to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems.
- The World Bank Group offers a total reward package that includes competitive salary, retirement plan, life insurance, medical benefits, paid leave, mobility support, accidental death protection, and financial assistance.
- Most of the positions require a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience. Please see description of each of the positions below to find the exact requirements;
- The World Bank group values diversity and encourages all qualified individuals, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. Specifically, women, persons with disabilities, Caribbean nationals, and Sub-Saharan Africans are encouraged to apply.
All CVs and resumes must be received by January 21, 2017. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Qualified candidates will be interviewed beginning February 2017.
To apply to any position, please click the vacancies below.
- Social Urban, Rural and Resiliency;
- Environment and Natural Resources (Pollution);
- Energy and extractives (Power Sector Policy/Strategy);
- Fiduciary: Procurement and Financial Management;
- Corporate Security
For more information, visit World Bank Group Recruitment Drive.