Peace Revolution International Youth Fellowship in Thailand 2017 (Partial Funding)
Deadline: February 25, 2017
The Peace Revolution International Youth Fellowship offers a 14 days of intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment. In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines;
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind;
- Thai-Buddhist Studies;
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life;
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
The fellowship covers
- Free Local Transportation;
- Free Catering & Accommodation;
- Meditation Sessions and Lectures;
- Yoga Classes;
- Interactive Workshops;
- Free Meditation Retreat Fee;
- Partial Airfare Support for Applicants Meeting the Criteria.
- Candidates should be at least 20 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program. Deadline to finish the program is April 8, 2017;
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 Special Ops, which are:
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form);
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace;
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of April 8, 2017.
For more information, visit International Youth Fellowship in Thailand.