Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2017- Netherlands
Deadline: July 1, 2017
Nudge is looking for young professionals eager to embed sustainability at the roots of their organisations
Are you a Next Generation Leader? Are you eager to make the impact you envision? To provide you with the knowledge, inspiration and skills, we have combined leadership, sustainability and impact in an 8 months development programme.
An 8 months development programme (August 2017 – April 2018) about leadership, sustainability and impact including a three day life changing learning experience in the Netherlands for 90 young professionals (23 – 33 yrs) from all over the world. During three days in October the immense topics Leadership, Sustainability and Impact will be presented, discussed, taught, debated about, and turned upside down in a never before seen format.
The three day Impact Challenge learning experience and competition for the leaders of the future will be held on 26, 27 and 28 October 2017 in Zeist, the centre of the Netherlands. International world class speakers will share the latest insights in the fields of leadership, sustainability and impact. Participants will gain insight into their own talents and development areas by means of their impact plan, a leadership capacity assessment, teamwork, coaching sessions, role-plays and real life case studies. During the Challenge the participants will be transformed into a network of future leaders.
After three days 90 friends for life will go back to their countries, sharing the same mindset, knowledge and motivation to make a difference. The Nudge Global Impact Challenge will be the start of an international change network of like-minded peers from all over the world. They will be ready to make a difference wherever they are in the world.
You are eligible for this program is you answer yes to these questions
- Are you a young professional with at least a bachelors degree or equivalent?
- 23 – 33 years?
- fluent in English (verbal and written), with a clear affinity for sustainability, eager to make impact and up for this Challenge?
Learning Opportunities & Benefits
At the end of the Nudge Global Impact Challenge, you as a participant will…
- have created excellent ideas to enrich your Sustainability Impact Plan;
- have increased the courage to act authentically in realizing your dreams and creating real impact;
- have developed leadership skills in sustainability. These skills are in particular building bridges, communicating a compelling vision and creating commitment to act;
- understand better how system thinking can support you to see the big picture and give the right nudge at the right moment to the right person;
- be able to create energetic teams;
- have increased your possibilities to change people’s behaviors through inspiration;
- be inspired by top sustainability and leadership experts who give insights and tools for leadership in sustainability;
- be inspired by other participants by shared experiences in leadership in sustainability;
- have made friends for life;
- have selected – together with the Dragons’ Den, jury members, other participants and assessors – the Best 3 Global Young Leaders in Sustainability who show the greatest ability to build bridges, communicate a compelling vision and create the commitment to act.
Cost of Attendance
- Company candidate: In case your company makes it possible for you to participate, your company will become a Support Partner of the Challenge. A Support Partner covers the participation fee (EUR 3.000), accommodation whilst being in the Netherlands (including two hotel nights, food and drinks during the Challenge, approx. EUR 500) and travel expenses.
- Nominee: If you are selected as one of the best 10 nominees, your participation fee (EUR 3.000) will be sponsored via Nudge. The costs for your accommodation whilst being in the Netherlands (including two hotel nights, food and drinks during the Challenge, approx. EUR 500) and your travel expenses will be on your own expenses.
How to Apply
Interested candidates/young professionals must submit an online application.
For more information, visit Nudge Global Impact Challenge.