Preparing Global Leaders Forum Croatia 2017 (Funding Available)
Deadline: January 31, 2017
Preparing Global Leaders Forum (PGLF) Croatia is an innovative leadership development program which aims to develop leadership skills and cultivate innovative young leaders who have the vision, judgment, humility, character and empathic curiosity necessary for effective leadership in today’s increasingly complex, changing, and globalized world.
PGLF Croatia is the perfect opportunity to:
- develop your business and leadership skills—crucial for future leaders in any profession;
- push you further in your thinking about global economic issues;
- encourage your entrepreneurial and innovative mindset;
- help you to connect with some of the brightest young minds of the world and
- give you an opportunity to learn and discuss with professors from best world’s universities.
PGLF Croatia will be held from March 20-25, 2017 in beautiful Split, Croatia.
- The total fee for PGLF Croatia 2017 is € 1,500. The fee includes accommodation, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, tutorial materials and cultural program. Financial support will be available for select applicants. In order to be considered for financial support make sure to fill out the “Program costs and financial aid” part of the application form;
- Participants have to cover private trips before and after the program, airplane ticket(s), visa expenses, health insurance and personal costs.
- Open to young motivated individuals who are interested in leadership in business
A successful application consist of the following:
- Filling out the application form
- Sending organizers an email with additional documentation. The email has to be sent to [email protected] with the subject “PGLF Croatia 2017 Application” containing:
- your primary email address you check on a regular basis,
- your full name (first and last name),
- one copy of the relevant pages of your passport/ID (page with picture and personal data, and pages with valid visa – if you already have one),
- and a digital picture of yourself (recommended image size: 204 x 270 pixel (w x h), like the ones for LinkedIn profile, ID, university cards, etc.),
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
After finishing both steps, a confirmation letter will be sent to you.