Deadline: January 30, 2017
Women in Tech Africa (WiTA), the largest technology based women group in Africa, is seeking applications from passionate, creative women and men who believe in the course of pushing Africa’s growth agenda through technology and entrepreneurship to be part of its Global Champion Programme.
- This opportunity is open to individuals (women, girls, men and boys) from different professional backgrounds and skill sets qualify to partake.
- Applicants below eighteen (18) years are encouraged to apply but will need to provide a parental/ guardian approval and consent in a formal letter.
Duties of Champions
As Champions you will use your expertise, skills, and knowledge to promote Women in Tech Africa’s agenda and projects online and offline. Champions will be grouped into 3 Categories
- Social Media English-2 spots
- Social Media French-2 spots
(create content calendar and promote events and women in tech across Africa, must have social media experience- 2 yrs)
- Operations offline :Helping Country lead with events in country(set up, event promotion , picture taking)
- Operations Online: Helping manage/set up online webinar
Blog Content Creators
- Blog Contributor –English 2 spots
- Blog Contributor –French 2 spots
- Blog Editor – 2 spots( French 1 – English 1)
(writing a bi weekly column for the website, must be a able to share links to work they have written in the past)
- Certification/ testimonial for being a WiTA Global Champion.
- Work closely with the team at Women in Tech Africa (WiTA) head office (Ghana) on projects.
- Recognition and visibility on all WiTA platforms.
- Publication of all write ups by Global Champions to over 500,000 audience from more than thirty (30) countries.
- Network with over 20,000 members and experts.
- Get potential hires with our numerous corporate sponsors.
- Business opportunities or partnerships with our numerous partners and business professionals.
- Acquire new knowledge and learn skills
How to Apply
Complete online Application here.
Names of short listed applicants would informed by email on 9th February 2017
For more information, visit WiTA Global Champions.