MEST Entrepreneurs-in-Training Programme 2017 for South Africans (Fully Sponsored)
Deadline: March 10, 2017
Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is calling South African techies and entrepreneurs to join its next dynamic cohort of trainees, with the opportunity to become world-class software developers and receive funding for their tech startups by entering the fully sponsored year-long program in Accra, Ghana which begins August 2017.
Founded in Accra, Ghana in 2008, MEST is the brainchild of our CEO Jorn Lyseggen, who believes that talented people are everywhere, and with the right nurturing, support, and guidance, the next Facebook or Google can come from anywhere in the world. They have set out to prove that a new generation of young, ambitious entrepreneurs can come from Africa.
- Successful applicants will receive perks that allow them to focus 100% on building globally successful software companies: housing accommodation for a year in Ghana, three meals a day, and a small monthly stipend;
- They also stand a chance of receiving seed-funding of USD $50,000 – $100,000 from the Meltwater Foundation.
All interested and eligible South Africans must:
- Have deep passion to build a globally successful software company;
- Have several years entrepreneurial or corporate work experience;
- Be able to commit spending a year in Accra, Ghana participating in the MEST training program starting August 2017.
For more information, visit MEST Entrepreneurs-in-Training Programme.