Deadline: February 24, 2017
The Anna Lindh Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of the Internship Programme for 2017. This programme aims at fostering interdisciplinary knowledge as well as practical know-how building, targeting talented youth willing to gain practical experience in a field relevant to the Anna Lindh Foundation activities through their full involvement in the Foundation daily work. Through the Internship Programme, ALF benefits from the input of young enthusiastic, motivated graduates, who can give a fresh and up-to date academic knowledge.
- The internship is non paid for the first 3 months. In case of satisfactory performance assessment, from month 4, interns will be paid a monthly compensation of Euro 400.
- Applicants must be nationals of one of the 42 member countries of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership, with a maximum age of 35;
- Should be a graduate who has less than 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Profile and skills Required:
- Must hold a Bachelor degree.
- Must have good knowledge of standard computer software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be good in spoken and written English with French/Arabic as an asset.
- Creative and Flexible.
Send the following at the latest by midnight (Egypt-time) on February 24, 2017:
- Complete the Online Application Form;
- Upload a one-page letter of motivation in English. A shorter version in French or Arabic is also welcome.
For more information, visit Anna Lindh Foundation Internship.