Deadline: February 13, 2017
Applications are ongoing for the Akwa Ibom Legislative Internship Programme (AKILIP). AKILIP is a 6 months graduate Internship Program that offers Akwa – Ibom graduates an opportunity to gain Practical Legislative experiences and study legislative procedures at a close range.
The intern program provides interns with a better understanding of public service and understanding the rudiments of legislative practices. Legislative internships are mutually beneficial because it offers interns with valuable, firsthand experiences within the legislature as well as avail the legislature with brilliant human resources who can serve as legislative researchers.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of legislative and leadership ethics;
- Develop additional professional skills such as entrepreneurship;
- Take interest in volunteerism, peace building and conflict resolution;
- Create network of useful contacts while navigating career choices and career paths;
- AKILIP interns will enjoy being part of a fast paced environment of corporate governance that will lead to acquiring key entrepreneurial skills;
- Interns will be paid monthly stipends.
- Program is open to all academic discipline;
- Candidate must be from Akwa Ibom State;
- HND/Degree holders (Applicant should have graduated not more than 5years ago from the date of this application);
- Maximum age requirement for the program is 35;
- Must have good Academic standing.
For more information and application, visit Akwa Ibom Legislative Internship Programme.