World Wetlands Day Youth Photo Contest 2017
Deadline: March 2, 2017
To celebrate World Wetlands Day on 2 February 2017 and theme “Wetlands for Disaster Risk Reduction” the Ramsar Convention Secretariat is organizing a Wetlands Youth Photo Contest. All images submitted for the photo contest will be used at the discretion of the Convention in outreach products for the purpose of educating, raising awareness as well as promoting the wise use of wetlands in the regions around the world where the Ramsar Convention is active.
- Stand a chance to win a free flight to visit a Wetland of International Importance (Ramsar Site) courtesy of Star Alliance Biosphere Connections.
- Open to youth between 18 to 25 years and photographs must be uploaded onto the World Wetlands Day;
- The photograph(s) must be of any type of wetland that helps us cope with extreme weather events. The photograph(s) can relate to or illustrate wetland use, conservation and sustainable use;
- The photograph must be in digital format. Only photographs submitted online will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest;
- All digital files must be in JPEG or JPG format, and with a maximum size of 5MB.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Photographer;
- There is limit of three photographs per person.
How to Enter
Register to enter the contest.
For more information, visit World Wetlands Day Youth Photo Contest.