South American Business Forum 2017
Deadline: April 16, 2017
The South American Business Forum (SABF) is an event that takes place annually in Buenos Aires for 3 days in the month of August. Each year the forum receives 100 outstanding university students from around the world together with 40 leaders of business, political and academic areas.
The event explores topics of global relevance and particularly applicable to the reality of South America. It is expected that, through dialogue and the interaction between the current leaders and the future leaders, a contribution to the sustainable development of the region can be made.
- Organizers will cover cost of feeding, accommodation, tranportation within Buenos Aires and entrance to a night event. The travel expenses to and from Buenos Aires are not included.
- Applicants should have been born after January 1, 1991;
- Be either a regular undergraduate student, graduate student, or to have finished your studies (graduate or undergraduate) in 2016 or 2017.
- Complete the application process.
- Apply Now!
- Write an essay in English or Spanish and it must be between 1200 and 1800 words.
For more information, visit South American Business Forum.