Deadline: May 27, 2017
The Pro Carton Young Designers Award is one of Europe’s leading young talent competitions for packaging design. For 15 years now, the Award has given young designers both professional recognition as well as a networking platform with industry – a first step towards a professional career.
Entries can be submitted in two categories:
- Creative Cartonboard Packaging: Cartonboard is the most sustainable packaging material and, of course, fully recyclable.
- Creative Cartonboard Ideas: Here’s a chance for you to put forward your cartonboard ideas outside of the packaging market. Last year’s winner was a cartonboard bowtie!
- The main prize will be one week of intense training at a renowned European packaging company;
- All finalists and their lecturers will be invited to the Pro Carton Congress and the festive award gala in Salzburg, Austria, on September 21, 2017. All travel expenses will be paid by Pro Carton;
- A special trophy for the winners and certificates for the finalists;
- Due to the Social Award there will be extensive Social Media coverage with the possibility to win an iPad Air
- Winners and finalists will be presented through inhouse media and industry press.
- The competition is aimed at all design students in Europe who are not working as professionals;
- They may not have completed their studies before the summer of 2016 (proof is to be supplied with the entry, e.g. student enrolment document);
- An entry gives the organisers the right to showcase the submitted concepts in a public exhibition, including publication, promotion and documentation of the competition.
- The online entry form must be filled out, including a 100-word description of the design and an upload of one picture minimum (no collages, no text in image).
For more information, visit Pro Carton Young Designers Award.