AFRINIC Fellowships to Attend AFRINIC-26 Meeting in Kenya
Deadline: February 24, 2017
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-26 meeting to be held in Nairobi, Kenya, from May 27 to June 2, 2017. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue;
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
- Must be a resident of an African nation;
- Do not need to be an AFRINIC member;
- Are involved in the Internet community;
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame
Complete the application form
- Open Call for fellowship applications: January 31, 2017
- Close of applications: February 24, 2017
- Notification to selected fellows: March 13, 2017
- Deadline for acceptance by awarded fellow: March 27, 2017
- Final announcement and publication of the fellowship list: March 28, 2017
For more information, visit AFRINIC Fellowship.