SOFTCOM invites suitable qualified applicants to apply for the position of content developer. The content developer role involves large amount of information across multiple academic disciplines, careers and life style. This role does not primarily entail creating of content, but (crowd)sourcing content from multiple online sources. Identify platforms where information exist that can be benefit the user. As a content developer, you would be responsible for crawling the web; sourcing, reviewing and posting of content.
- Online research for content across multiple academic disciplines, careers and life style;
- Review of content across multiple academic disciplines, careers and life style;
- Crowd source content through online and offline platforms;
- Publishing / pushing daily content;
- Develop content strategy and calendar aligned with short-term and long-term goals;
- Collaborate with design teams to plan and develop site content, style, layout and presentation;
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection);
- Edit, proofread and improve content posts
- Candidate should have a BSc in Journalism, Mass communication, Marketing or any related field;
- At least 1 year significant experience of working on content development;
- Experience of working with middle/senior managers.
Other Required Skill Set include:
- Be a lover of content, reading and writing;
- Proven work experience as a content developer;
- Hands on experience with MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of web publishing;
- Familiarity with social media;
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Interested applicants should send their CV to [email protected]
For more information, visit Job at Softcom.