The Law Blog Online Internship Programme 2017
Deadline: February 28, 2017
The Law Blog (TLB) is pleased to announce the opening of applications for their Online Internship Programme for law students and legal professionals across the globe. Introducing the platform, TLB is an online platform designed with the sole intention of spreading legal awareness amongst the netizens. The internship will require legal writing, and therefore is recommended for law students only. However, students from other branches also may apply for the same and will be considered after following the due process.
The interns are expected to submit at least one article (around 500-1000 words) per week, the deadline being Friday evening for each week. Anything relating to law will be acceptable, provided the intern have tried to explain the topic clearly in the article. Further details will be provided to the applicants after they have been selected for the online internship programme.
- While posting the article on the website, due credit will be given to the respective authors;
- Interns are assured of a highly enriching experience. Along with working for spreading legal awareness, TLB will also work together on improving your writing skills, in a cooperative setup;
- The write-ups of the interns will be critically evaluated and the interns will be provided with positive appraisal as well as suggestions to further improve their writing skills;
- The interns, at the end of the internship, will be provided with an online certificate of internship as well as letter of recommendation to showcase their valuable experience.
- Open for everyone;
- A background of Law and legal studies is recommended, but not necessary.
- Complete the application form
For any queries, drop a Whatsapp text message to +91 70603 24928.
For more information, visit TLB Online Internship Programme.