IDEX Global Fellows Program in India 2017 (Scholarships Available)
Deadline: March 31, 2017
IDEX is accepting applications for the July 2017 Global Fellows Program in India. The IDEX Accelerator & Global Fellowship Program was founded on the idea that by investing in the future generations of leaders who are passionate about leading high-impact careers, IDEX can regenerate local economies and build stronger communities around the world.
IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India.
IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, however through funding from generous sponsors IDEX is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships to select candidates for use towards program tuition.
Benefits of the program include:
- Monthly stipend;
- Pre-departure Virtual Training;
- Monthly capacity building workshops;
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors;
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship;
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated In-country program manager;
- Post-fellowship support and Alumni network opportunities.
- Should have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to start of program;
- Should possess the ability to perform in a high pressure environment;
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken);
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months;
- Should have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience;
- And have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal).
For more information, visit IDEX Global Fellows Program.