SRCC Global Millennium Summit 2017 in Dubai (Financial Aid Available)
Deadline: March 3, 2017
SRCC Global Millennium Summit 2017 is a first-of-its-kind initiative, to be held at the hub of business and innovation, Dubai on March 18- 19, 2017. Organised by the students of Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi in collaboration with students of IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kharagpur, this Summit aims to provide the youth with a platform to discuss, act and interact.
The Summit seeks to initiate a dialogue between the students of the world’s leading universities, and notable leaders from the fields of governance, business, technology, and academia. The Summit includes speaker sessions, panel discussion, workshops, competitions and networking events for the delegates.
- Certificate of Recognition from Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
- Networking opportunity with students from reputed universities across the world and over 100 business leaders, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs;
- Yellow Belt Certification of Six Sigma by KPMG;
- Immense International Exposure to add to your CV;
- A chance to explore Dubai
- Early Bird Applications cost $150 or Rs. 10,000 and Regular Applications cost $175 or Rs. 11,800.
Financial Aid up to 100% of the Delegate fees will be available. It will depend upon the application form filled by the candidate and will be provided on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Open to Undergraduate and Post Graduate students pursuing any course;
- Delegates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications and interview (if required);
- Applicants will be evaluated and accepted on a rolling basis with confirmations sent every week.
For more information, visit SRCC Global Millennium Summit 2017.