UNV Myanmar Youth Volunteering Innovation Challenge 2017
Deadline: February 28, 2017
Are you committed to Myanmar’s sustainable development? Do you believe in volunteerism? Are you familiar with SDGs? This is your challenge!
The Youth Volunteering Innovation Challenge (YVIC) supports young volunteers throughout the ASEAN region to catalyze youth-led innovation for social impact and sustainable development, by providing access to mentors and micro seed funds they need to start up their ideas. As part of the YVIC, UNV Myanmar announces a call for proposals with unique ideas focusing on Leveraging Volunteerism for the localization of the Sustainable Development Goals!
- Get funding to prototype the idea/innovation which win the national workshop
- A team of 2-3 people, aged between 18-30 and currently residing in Myanmar;
- Team members should belong to a Youth network or volunteer Organization;
- All team members must be able to communicate in English;
- Each team can submit no more than one (1) proposal;
- If selected, the team must be able to start their idea implementation within 3 months after the workshop and commit to the Challenge;
- Ideas should demonstrate collaborative approaches of working with various partners from government, grassroots organizations, communities, networks.
For more information, visit Youth Volunteering Innovation Challenge.