Deadline: March 10, 2017
The World Healthcare Students Symposium is calling for young, passionate leaders to be International Campus Ambassadors. The WHSS is the world’s biggest student conference, a biennial global multidisciplinary summit that brings together healthcare students and healthcare professionals under one roof to learn, discuss and draw inspiration from eminent speakers, policy makers and renowned global health leaders through scientific, educational and cultural programs of this five-day long event. The 7th edition will be held in Africa’s cleanest and Rwanda’s capital, Kigali from November 23-27, 2017.
WHSS 2017 International Campus ambassadors (ICAs) will be the liaison officers and voice of WHSS Organizing Committee, reaching out to healthcare students at universities level around the world and promoting WHSS on their campuses. Being WHSS 2017 International Campus ambassador is more competitive and a merit based position.
- Represent WHSS in the campus and in the health related gatherings (Conferences, Workshop, Trainings and Assemblies);
- Popularize the concept of WHSS 2017 among healthcare students in your campus;
- Organize and conduct WHSS 2017 Campus info sessions;
- Encourage healthcare students and professional to register and pay for the Conference;
- Attend Monthly online meetings;
- Report directly to and working closely with the Vice Chairperson in Charge of ICAs;
- To contribute towards a good preparation of the conference favorable to the diverse group of attendees.
- ICAs will be awarded scholarship to attend the 7th World Healthcare Students’ Symposium (Scholarship will only cover registration and accommodation fees of the conference);
- ICAs’ profiles will be put on the conference website recognizing their commitment towards the Conference Organizing Committee;
- ICAs will be awarded certificate of appreciation as part of the Organizing Committee of the Conference;
- ICAs will help you improve your communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Networking with other ICAs;
- Performance based incentives
- You must be a student (Undergraduate or Masters) in any healthcare field or a recent graduate within 6months;
- You must be available to work from February till November;
- You must be someone who is influential in your community and at the campus;
- You must show strong leadership skills and commitment to serve under WHSS;
- You must have strong communication and organizational skills;
- You must be able to work online since most of the work will be done via online platforms;
- You must be innovative and creative in creating programs that engage others to advocate for WHSS 2017;
- You must have good publicity and promotional skills
- Applicants are required to complete the online application form
For more information, visit WHSS International Campus Ambassadors.