SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme 2017
Deadline: March 15, 2017
The Tholoana Enterprise Programme supports small enterprises that benefit – or are run by – women, the youth and those living in rural and peri-urban areas. Sixty successful candidates will be part of a high-energy solution that has helped hundreds of businesses to accelerate their success. Wrap-around support, including expert mentorship, skills training workshops, access to markets, and qualified investment-readiness support has been shown to improve the confidence and skills of entrepreneurs. If you are an entrepreneur or business owner with a registered business (or in the process of registering) that has been in operation for at least six months and less than five years, you may be eligible for the programme.
- The business is black-owned and managed;
- The business is operational;
- The business is headquartered and registered (if applicable), within the South African borders;
- The business should be a going concern, commercially sustainable and viable;
- You are involved in the business’s daily operations and management on a full time basis, and are not employed by any other organisation;
- You have the skills and experience necessary for the type of business you’re engaged in;
- The business is in the early stages of growth (older than six months and no more than five years).
For more information, visit Tholoana Enterprise Programme.