Hot Job: BusAbout Needs Brand Ambassador & Video Producer
Deadline: March 8, 2017
Busabout is looking for two travel addicts to send on the trip of a lifetime! They are offering you the opportunity to experience Europe to its fullest, no catch! You’ll be working as a team to produce regular travel-themed vlogs, as well as documenting your trip on our social networks and blog. If you feel like you have exactly what it takes to be part of an experience like no other, read on!
- If selected, you will be embarking on the trip of a lifetime! From idyllic strolls along the Seine, visiting ancient castles in the Czech Republic and claiming the top of Europe in the Swiss Alps to sailing the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic coast, island-hopping your way to the most stunning Greek sunset, partying it up in Ibiza & having a stein (or three) at Oktoberfest!
- All travel expenses will be covered – yes, that includes your flights to Europe! We’ll cover accommodation costs and excursions & give you a daily allowance for food. There will also be a fee for successful completion of the project!
- An engaging storyteller
- A history lover
- A penchant for quirky facts
- A knack for writing
- An adventurer
- A natural in front of the camera
- A lover of social interaction
- A social media junkie
- An incurable travel addiction
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proven video editing skills
- A creative mind
- An out-of-the-box mentality
- Good project management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- An absolute travel addict
- Tell BUSABOUT why you are the right person for this job – be original!
- Submit a YouTube video (max 3 min) about yourself and your favourite place – be creative!
- Show off your social media skills with an Instagram post. Tag #busaboutambassador and @busabouteurope – prove your point!
- Tell BUSABOUT why you are the right person for this job.
- Submit a YouTube video (max 2 min) showcasing your location & editing skills!
- List of gear & software – let us know your tools!
For application and more information, visit BusAbout Brand Ambassador & Video Producer.