Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator Class 4
Deadline: April 24, 2017
Are you up for the challenge? Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company by leveraging Google’s global reach and resources?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, apply now for Launchpad Accelerator!
- Work closely with Google for 6 months
- This includes 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
Launchpad Accelerator is specifically targeting companies that already have a product and are primed to scale. Currently only technical startups from Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico) and Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines) are eligible for selection.
- Complete the online application form
The deadline for Class 4 applications is Monday, April 24 at 9am Pacific time. Expect a decision for Class 4 in mid-May and the 2-week bootcamp to begin on July 17, 2017.
For more information, visit Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator.