Adansonia Accelerator Program 2017 for Entrepreneurs
Deadline: April 30, 2017
Adansonia Accelerator Program 2017 is a training program for entrepreneurs in Africa that connects them with investors. A number of investors have partnered with the Adansonia program. These investors rate the business proposals submitted by participants. Entrepreneurs with the top-rated proposals get the opportunity to pitch to these investors, and after the pitching event, the investors decide whom to invest in.
Aspiring entrepreneurs and existing small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa will have the opportunity to:
- Take an online course on entrepreneurship;
- Make new connections and get feedback;
- Pitch to investors and get funding;
- Learn more at a top business school in Milan.
- Participants must be based in Africa. It doesn’t matter where;
- Aspiring entrepreneurs are welcome. So are entrepreneurs with an existing business that they wish to expand;
- They should be able to view videos and to run an application on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- April 30, 2017: Application Deadline
- May 7, 2017: Online course begins
- May 12, 2017: Network with fellows entrepreneurs
- June 16, 2017: Online course finishes
- June 18, 2017: Participants submit business proposals
- July 7, 2017: Pitching event
For more information, visit Adansonia Accelerator Program 2017.