Zunde Africa Fund Opportunity for Student Entrepreneurs 2017 (Up to $5000)
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Applications are open for the 2017 Zunde Africa Fund. Are you an ambitious, smart, dedicated and passionate youth entrepreneur? Do you have a business that you’ve successfully launched or that you are thinking of launching? Do you need additional investors for your business? Do you want to be connected to mentors and work to grow your business? Do you have what it takes? Then this is for you. The Zunde Africa Fund (ZAF) is looking for passionate student-entrepreneurs across Africa who are ready to take their businesses to the next level.
ZAF is an entrepreneur-focused venture group that identifies mentors and invests in student led start ups across the African continent. ZAF is invested in helping young entrepreneurs grow their businesses with the necessary financing(of up to $5,000) and mentorship. ZAF was founded by African Yale Alumni passionate about building entrepreneurship and inspiring and supporting promising students across the African continent. It was born of a common vision and passion for African development with a mission to enable and accelerate growth of promising African startups while helping them fulfill their stated economic and social goals.
- Open to passionate student-entrepreneurs across Africa who are ready to take their businesses to the next level
- Be an ambitious, smart, dedicated and passionate youth entrepreneur
- Have a business that you’ve successfully launched or that you are thinking of launching
- Complete the online application by May 1st 2017.
- Their team will evaluate each application and request for more information from each team as needed by June 5th 2017.
- On or before June 20th 2017, they will let teams know if they qualify for the final round.
- Qualifying teams will be invited to meet (in person or via Skype) with ZAF reps from July 15th 2017.
- The winning team(s) will be selected by August 5th 2017. Zunde Africa Fund (ZAF)
For more information, visit Zunde Africa Fund.