Become an International Youth Ambassador for the European Code Against Cancer
Deadline: April 30, 2017
Apply now and become an International Youth Ambassador for the European Code Against Cancer and share your passion about preventing cancer with peers across Europe.ECL is a pan-European umbrella organisation of national and regional cancer leagues. Since 1980, they have been providing a unique and important platform for cancer societies. From Iceland to Turkey, ECL is represented by leagues in the extended Europe. Together, they are “making a Difference in Cancer Prevention and Control!”
The programme aims to:
- to understand, from young people themselves, what works and what doesn’t work when communicating cancer prevention messages;
- to harness the networks of each youth ambassador to disseminate the recommendations of the European Code Against Cancer;
- to offer training and support for youth ambassadors to enable them to develop their health advocacy skills encourage the sharing of knowledge and experience between youth ambassadors.
- Open to young people aged 18-35
- Applicants should be passionate about preventing cancer and want to share this enthusiasm with their peers across Europe.
- Begin your application by completing the application form.
- If you have any questions, please contact to Mariam Beridze at email@example.com