The Collective Global Social Accelerator 2017 in London, UK (fully-funded)
Deadline: April 30, 2017
Are you a social entrepreneur who creates opportunities for others with your organization? The Collective Global Accelerator is looking for you! Spend 4 weeks in London this Summer and get training & workshops, mentoring, and access to our network and investors. The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA) is the flagship programme of the Collective Foundation serving entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world.
CGA is a 4-week immersive, residential experience at a co-living community, The Collective Old Oak, in London. The programme brings together 10 dreamers and inspired solvers with unique skill sets, experiences, and passions, and empowers them to scale the impact of their social start-up on the world. Specifically, CGA exists to help social startups (not-for-profit and for-profit) that create opportunities for people in need in communities all over the world.
The programme is fully-funded and runs from August 7th until September 4th. At CGA, you’ll get the mindset, tools, and network to help you scale your social enterprise and become an extraordinary entrepreneur. If you’re looking to make a difference for people in need, we can help you do just that.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to:
- learn how to become a better entrepreneur;
- be part of a community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- grow into a global innovator;
- get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders;
- have the opportunity to raise the funds you need to scale your venture.
All expenses are covered by The Collective Foundation. This includes international travel (flgiht tickets), local travel in London, accommodation for the duration of the programme and a small stipend for meals and basic expenses.
- You are between 20 and 35 years old.
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-3 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. You can also apply with just an idea, but it would help then if you can prove you already have a successful entrepreneurial track record.
- Your start-up creates opportunities for people in need.
- You are from anywhere in the world. Yes, we accept applicants from all countries!
Start your application here.
For more information, visit The Collective Global Accelerator.