3rd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum in Warsaw, Poland (Fully Funded)
Deadline: April 12, 2017
Apply to attend the 3rd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum. The main objectives of the Forum are to deepen the dialogue and advance cooperation on youth matters, to identify and discuss common challenges and propose concrete actions. The final results of the Forum will be presented at the 5th Eastern Partnership Summit which will take place in Brussels/Belgium in November 2017.
About 300 participants — including active young people, youth workers and youth policy makers from both Eastern Partnership and 33 European countries involved in the EU Erasmus+ Programme — will meet and discuss participation and active citizenship of young people and their involvement in the decision making process during a two-day event in Warsaw on June 22-23, 2017.
- All costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered;
- The costs of participants coming from Eastern Partnership Countries will be covered by European Commission. The cost of participants from the Erasmus+ Programme Countries will be covered by relevant National Agencies (NAs).
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- ‘Active’ young people who can contribute to the thematic focus of the Forum from their own experience, for instance those working in a youth organisation, NGO and civil society organisation, involved in youth projects and programmes, volunteering, community activities, founders of (social) enterprises – both at local and transnational level;
- Youth workers, and those working with young people in one of the thematic fields of the Forum;
- Can communicate in English (the activities will be held in English as the working language);
- Can commit to actively take part in the Forum as well as in the preparation phase before the conference, for instance by sharing information on their activities in online spaces, contributing to the Forum design and getting acquainted with relevant background documents;
- Can commit to share the experiences and learning gained during the Forum with other interested young people and/or stakeholders.
For more information, visit 3rd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum.