Citi Summer Internship Programme 2017
Deadline: April 21, 2017
Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent undergraduates to join its 2017 summer internship programme in Nigeria. Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication and entrepreneurship. It will be people like you who will shape its future. Citi’s summer internship programme is a four week (July 3 – 28, 2017) intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company. If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. They strive to create the best outcomes for their clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
All candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%;
- Have completed their 2nd year of university and not be in their final year;
- Possess good communication/interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
Short listed candidates will be required to complete a mandatory essay (within one week of receiving subject topics).
- Begin application by creating a login account
- Submit a CV, cover letter, copy of ID and up-to-date transcript of academic results.
For more information, visit Citi Summer Internship Programme.