Barclay Bank’s Rising Eagles Graduate Programme 2018
Deadline: August 11, 2017
Apply now for the Barclay Bank’s Rising Eagles Graduate Programme 2018. Barclays recruits graduates from each country in which it operates. You will need to be a citizen of the country in which you are applying. If you are not a citizen in the country where you are applying, you will need to ensure you are eligible to work in that country, as well as obtain the necessary work permits and/or documentation to allow you to work in that country (you will need to obtain these prior to your application).
Wherever you join the programme from, and in whatever role, you will be working alongside the best in the business – go-getting achievers with sky-high aspirations just like yours. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired to spread your wings. And you’ll define where your ambitions lie within our dynamic, global organisation. Expect the Rising Eagles Graduate Programme, with its many great benefits, to nurture your passion for ideas and help make them come to life.
The opportunities are offered in the following countries:
- South Africa
- Applicants should have postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that Barclay recruits from, obtained before January 2018;
- There is an exception for Tanzania whereby a three year degree will be accepted;
- They should have less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
- Online application: Applications are screened to ensure they meet our minimum academic requirements. How you approach and answer the application questions will also play a role in our selection process.
- First round interview: As a quick way to get to know you, interviews will be done over the phone or face-to-face.
- Psychometric assessment: An online assessment will be sent to you to complete.
- Assessment centre: Depending on the business area you have been shortlisted for, you’ll be invited for further assessments, which may include a variety of group exercises, role-plays, case studies and interviews.
For more information, visit Barclay Bank Graduate Programme 2018.