LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship Program 2017 for Young Nigerians
Deadline: May 2, 2017
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in an innovative business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and our projects. The ideal intern must have keen project management acumen, strong analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
LEAP (Leadership, Effectiveness, Accountability & Professionalism) Africa is a nonprofit organization, founded by Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli (MFR) in 2002. LEAP Africa is committed to developing dynamic, innovative and principled African leaders. They recognize that raising leaders is critical to nation building and wealth creation. Over the years, LEAP has inspired and equipped youth, business owners and social entrepreneurs to lead ethically while implementing initiatives that transform their communities and organizations; sustaining livelihood and contributing to national development. LEAP achieves this through its training programmes, publications and most recently eLearning.
- Monthly stipend
- Career and developmental opportunity;
- Field work experience;
- Local travel within Nigeria might be involved.
Eligible applicant should be an innovative, passionate individual who can;
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Develop and market leadership programmmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphic designs
- Carry out independent research and design curriculum
Follow the steps below to complete application
- Video Challenge
- Step 1: Create a Video on why you are the best person for the role
- Step 2: Upload video to Youtube and share the link
- Creativity Challenge
- Step 3: Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “Channeling creativity for social change”
- Personal Data
- Step 4: Complete a short data form
Kindly note that you are required to send a hand held video using any device of your choice. Video may not necessarily be professionally produced.
Email PowerPoint Presentation, CV and video with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship.